Motorola DROID PRO
Motorola introduced a number of its products during the CTIA Enterprise & Applications 2010 in San Francisco, USA. Among them is the new Android smartphone Motorola DROID PRO. The phone is designed for Verizon Wireless.
The distinctive feature of this device is its form factor – touch monoblok with integrated QWERTY-keyboard.
The model DROID PRO is primarily intended for business users and offers them the advantages of the Android 2.2 OS, 1 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM (2 GB of internal and 2 GB external), Adobe Flash Player 10.1 technology, preinstalled Quickoffice Mobile Suite, and of course a convenient built-in keyboard.
Other features of Motorola DROID PRO:
- Networks: CDMA 800/1900 Mhz EVDO-Rev.A, GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, WCDMA 850/1900/2100 MHz, HSDPA 10.2 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps, EDGE Class 12, GPRS Class 12
- Dimensions: 60x119x11, 7 mm
- Weight: 134 gr.
- Operating System: Android 2.2
- Display: 3.1-inch touchscreen with multitouch support, 320×480 pixels resolution
- Camera: 5 Mpx with autofocus, dual LED flash
- Communications: 3.5 mm jack, USB 2.0 HS, Corporate Sync, DLNA, GOTA, NGP, PC Sync, Bluetooth v2.1 EDR, WLAN, GPS (aGPS, Standalone, eCompass)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 2 GB ROM (1,5 GB user available), 8 GB internal memory, microSD memory cards up to 32 GB
- Battery: 1420 mAh